Object in granite, with smooth circular base.
In the rounded top (elliptical form) there is a movable ring in iron whose support is inside the stone.
It has a label with no. 225, in gold metal.
It was applied in the wax weighing, in the locality of Barqueiros, Municipality of Barcelos and stopped being used between 1856 and 1866.
It was offered by Mr. Tibúrcio Lopes dos Santos.